Friday, June 24, 2011

Water bottle project roughs

BSBDES401A - Generate Design Solution





We had to come up with a poster to stop the use of plastic bottles within the TAFE campus
This is my final design.





My concept for this poster was to create something simple but in a complex and interesting way, I believe I have achieved this in my design.




When thinking about a design solution, my original idea was to have a women drinking out of a bottle and instead of water comming out of the bottle having oil or gunk comming out and a fact about the harm of plastic bottles. Other ideas included a bottle shape filled with type, a tap dripping with facts in the 'drip' and serveral other ideas.  As a class we discussed our ideas and we were told that our conecpts where to complex and we needed to simplify them. 

This are my original sketches and concept for the Water bottle poster.

SKETCHES:














CONECPTS:











When purchasing some photoshop magazines I found an article on Global Warming, which featured a poster which i fell in love with and thought it would be an awesome to create a variation from it using the water bottle campaign instead ...
This is the Global warming poster



No comments:

Post a Comment