Saturday, June 25, 2011

The design Solution


























My design concept was to represent Fitness 4 Women in a way that was completely different to the previous business Contours, I believe I have done this through the design with the use of colour, type and imagery.
I have used a strong typeface to represent that Fitness 4 Women is serious about being healthy, fit and loosing weight, but it still showcases a feminine approach through the colour and imagery.
The colour is welcoming and represents a soft female friendly environment where women can feel safe and not feel intimidated.
The shape represents the womanly curves of the female body, showing potential clients straight away that this is a female facility.
I believe my logo concept will attract new clients to Fitness 4 Women as it is strong, inviting, modern and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment