Monday, March 8, 2010

MuSic FeStiVal PoStErS

'We were asked to research posters from the internet that we thought were high quality design, this is what I found'

I really like this poster. Im attracted to the color and the "rays" in background. Its neat and set out well the image is very different and not centered.
















When looking at this poster once again the image and bright writing attract my attention. I really dig the illustration in the background and the brick adds an urban kinda feel as well.

















I found the image they used in this poster very unusual and not entirely sure what the image is meant to portray but i still like the way its set out and the image itself, say if she had big headphones on or something like that ... i dont get the rope or flags but anyway. 



















This image attracts my attention because the person "DJ" is colored in fluro colors and it is not something you would see in real life so to speak.








I love the logo for this festival. it is the main thing that stick out in this poster which really gets into peoples mind and would b recognisable when seeing it around. I think the supporting acts and information below is quite busy which i'm not to keen on.















I really love this poster its bright, has an awesome image. The only thing that might be negative is you really dont pay much attention to the writing but If i seen this Id probably read it due to the picture and colors grabbing my attention














This is an opera poster which i really like the vines and how the image is set out .. its quiet like what we have been studying in glass which the arts and crafts movement and Art Nouveau.





No comments:

Post a Comment