Thursday, October 7, 2010

CUVDSP05B

CLICK ON IMAGES TO UPLOAD SO THEY ARE NOT SEE THROUGH


TYPEFACE
My typeface for the game cover is created in photoshop but due to needing it vector based this is what it looks like in illustrator.
When researching the font that I wanted I had a look at all 'shooter' type games and noticed they were all very bold and masculine so I wanted to incorporate this into my typeface. 
When putting it together in illustrator its looked a bit to 'flat' so i added more depth the the typeface by giving it a 3d look. 
With my game being a army game ... i wanted to add the army style to my font so I added the stencil look to it to give it an army feel.
GAME TITLE
This is my typeface in Photoshop with my game title
WII COVER

The background is created in photoshop using grunge brushes. The army guy is created using vector lines using dodge and burn in different area to add shadows and highlights.



PLAYSTATION 3 COVER



CD COVER (front)



BACK COVER





(Images on the back cover of Wii and Ps3 games are from brassringfitness.com which is a training website for athletes et, which i have edited in photoshop to give them a 'game' like feel to the pictures. Other images are from screen shots of the Call Of Duty website.
On the bak of the soundtrack cover image is from pcgamesworld.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment