Monday, August 30, 2010

CUVVSP11B - Apply techniques to produce digital images





A touch with Fame


"I found this one extremely hard getting the lighting a shadows right.  I am not completely happy with the end result, as you can tell i have placed both Taylor Lautner and I in this scene"














Me myself and I


"I found this one the hardest as there were so many pictures to cut out and get lighting right as i did not do them all in the one day. I don't like this image at all, perhaps because there are all images of myself."






Underwater

"Although this had a lot of cutting out of images i found this much easier than the me, myself and I composite as i could blur and put a filter over the images to make them fit in."


When it rains it pours

"This is probably my most favourite composite out of them all, It symbolising a bad day when its raining and missing the train"



No comments:

Post a Comment