Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LOGOS



Our task was to sketch our own designs for three business 'forever florist', 'heavy T Gymnasim' and 'Pearly White Dental Clinic'. We then had to look up these types of business on the net and find things we liked .. this is what I found.

Florist logos:


I like this Logo as it was very similar to the one i created, incorporating the flowers into the name. Making the logo ironic, so to speak.
The logo is colourful, simple and in my opion effective.


Im really drawn into this Logo, its alot busier than the other logos but I believe it is still effictive. The green tones represent what you would compare with nature ie flowers. The logo has a floral effect throughout the name




I found this logo much different to the others. The shape of the logo was more a square shape than a rectrangle and had alot less colour. This logo still caught my eye due to the long flower sybolising the 'i', the plain black and white made it elegant and simple.

Gymnasium Logos:


This logo stood out to me as i was very simple with a picture of a man running with the business name in rings. Also the name itself stood out becuase the didnt use gym or put a muscly guy they used "health and fitness' as part of there logo so people that may be intimidated by gyms feel more at ease.

I really like this Logo, a 'heart pulse' is used throughout the name. Which at a gym what you want to do is to increase your heart rate to burn 'fat'. (well for most of us ladies we do). The word Max at the end gives me the impression that if I started going to this gym I would get Maximum results perhaps.
I like this logo as there is alot of words in the logo but the have made it simple black and white so you dont get lost. They have a little picture of the world in the name of the business 'world' which makes the name of the gym stand out more and catchs the attention of the eye.


Dental Logos



The blues and tidy aspect to this logo draw me into it. Its has many levels and differnt sizesand fonts throughout the logo, making it have it own unique style.
I like this logo as it is 2 plain colours throughout the logo which is the black and the red and the lines in the logo look like a tooth which i thought was very clever how they have put it together. It looks very professional.

I like this logo as it is simple wording of the business with a W on the top which perhaps adds something to the design and draws your attention in using the line through the W.


These are the images I sketched

















No comments:

Post a Comment